I think predictamancy has 2 axes:
- Fated: which will happen
- Non-fated: which might happen
Wanda was the only unit with Fate in Goodminton.
Delphie Temple was using non-fated predictamancy when fighting in the tower.
Book0 Episode20 wrote:Most importantly to this plan, a Predictamancer could know whether or not a shot or blow she was about to initiate would be a hit. If it wouldn't, then she simply did not take the shot.
If all predictamancy was Fated, then Delphie predicting she's going to miss the next shot.. She would miss the next shot. But by deciding to not take the shot, she's changing the "future"
That update tell us that not all predictamancy is fated to happen, some are maybes. some will probably be:
- where will enemy unit be next turn
- which town location will enemy unit visit next turn
Other update tells us that some predictamancy happens:
- Jillian telling us about the ambush that had to happen
- Wanda getting an arkentool
- Jillian being the door for Wanda next step. (not too long ago)
When a fated predictamancy happen, than there's the hard way or the easy way.
But theirs also other type of predictamancy