parson's "earth stats"

Speculation, discoveries, complaints, accusations, praise, and all other Erfworld discussion.

Re: parson's "earth stats"

Postby moose o death » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 am

the "game" seems to restore you to your popped condition every turn, so i doub t he'll ever lose weight as erfworld will find it again for him..
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby DevilDan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 am

moose o death wrote:the "game" seems to restore you to your popped condition every turn, so i doub t he'll ever lose weight as erfworld will find it again for him..

So I guess there's no cutting one's hair, no growing facial hair, no tattooing, etc.
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Postby moose o death » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:55 am

DevilDan wrote:
moose o death wrote:the "game" seems to restore you to your popped condition every turn, so i doub t he'll ever lose weight as erfworld will find it again for him..

So I guess there's no cutting one's hair, no growing facial hair, no tattooing, etc.

the growing of facial hair was explicitly explained as not happening. parson mentions every turn he's clean shaven again.

it's more likely he buys a beard from a dollamancer. along with a new hat and shoes and changes of underwear
http://moosetech.blogspot.com/ my video game art. in easy to read blog form. swing on by. laugh at my spelling.
moose o death

Postby DevilDan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 am

But what if he wanted to grow a beard? Would some natural mancy allow a change in that? (Turnamancy in part?)
They could not possibly win. Every man knew this with certainty, and lo it was glorious.
DevilDan

Postby moose o death » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:01 am

jillians hair was a helmet, parsons future gamer beard will be a mask.
moose o death

Postby DevilDan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm

moose o death wrote:jillians hair was a helmet, parsons future gamer beard will be a mask.

That would make an excellent samurai mask for Parson. (Or he could wear a hamstard mask, of course. That dour mien would strike fear and mortification in the heart of any enemy.)
DevilDan

Postby taltamir » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm

DevilDan wrote:
moose o death wrote:coupled with what maggie implies in 31 he might be very effective in combat. as a garrisoned unit, could he be put in with the training troops to gain combat experience?

We still don't know what constitutes gaining experience: probably killing is the best way...
(We do know that units retreating from an engagement garner no experience...)

we know that a STACK retreating results in the WARLORD that is LEADING the stack gaining no experience. Individual units who killed other units within said combat might still level.
taltamir

Previous

Return to Everything Else Erfworld