Equilateratoria

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Equilateratoria

Postby 0beron » Wed May 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Correct. They have to spend an action to break though, so even success means they'll be less effective :)
Actually that raises a point...since it takes an action, and action are predeclared, will they be able to break it now, or wait until the next turn?
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby MarbitChow » Wed May 22, 2013 2:15 pm

0beron wrote:Correct. They have to spend an action to break though, so even success means they'll be less effective :)
Actually that raises a point...since it takes an action, and action are predeclared, will they be able to break it now, or wait until the next turn?

Calmed hostiles lose their next action, and automatically spend all actions after that trying to break calm. They break out automatically at the end of the next turn if they haven't already.
If they break calm, they immediately get a free attack, so you can't chain-calm someone forever without risk.
Certain creatures may be more resistant (or more vulnerable) to calm. Animals, for example, remain calmed until attacked - they have a 0% chance to break it. Some may even be completely immune.

Intelligent creatures can lower their Offense score and attack an ally in order to break their calm as well. Even if the attacker misses, the calm is still negated and the calmed unit, although the calmed unit does not get a free attack; that only occurs when they break the calm themselves.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby 0beron » Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Ok, took me a second read-through to get that cus the first time it seemed very unfair to the Calm-er, but now it makes sense. I will proceed with my plan as stated and hope for the best.
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Swodaems » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

LTDave wrote:someone else needs to come to this angle to control the end of the road.

Actually, I'm not sure we need someone there anymore. When I asked you to stay there, it was in response to this line from the original rules.
MarbitChow wrote:Road - Allows Crossing between zones with a single action. Players must completely control both zones during the entire construction attempt; 20 of the Actions must be spent in each zone.

Then I asked a few questions and got this response.
MarbitChow wrote:
Swodaems wrote:MarbitChow, what exactly do the rules for road building mean when they say we have to maintain complete control of both zones? Do we have to have people in both zones? Or do we only lose control if an enemy enters the zone?
Actually, I think I'll just generalize that concept to a more general rule:

All non-combat actions in zone automatically fail (including free forage) when there are hostile units in the same zone.
Hostile units are units that have made at least 1 combat attack action or harmful spell on any character in the zone.
If non-combat actions that require resources fail, no resources are consumed.

MarbitChow says nothing about requiring friendlies in both zones. Instead, he only speaks in terms of what happens when enemies enter or make themselves apparent. Since this was said in response to a query about road control rules, I'm guessing this means that the road building actions only fails if an enemy enters either zone. (May or may not be limited to enemies that we know about. If we have to know about an enemy for them to disrupt us, then we can deal with enemies entering the other zone thru willful ignorance. If enemies prevent work even if we don't know they're there, then we can use road building as a form of action-cheap scouting.)

Of course, I now have a question of why the road rules use the phrase 'the entire construction attempt'. If an enemy does disrupt the work, at any point, do we have to start over?

Dod will spend 4 actions stone-gathering and use his free build action to place a 13th stone on this side of the road.

I've done some more planning about the road. After we finish the current section, the fastest way to build the other 2 sections I have planned is for Dod to build half of each of those 2 sections as he passes thru on his way to the stone zone. (Note: The plausibility of this plan rests on the answers to the road control/interruption questions above being what I think they are.) Dod and Hyde can use the carts to carry the stone needed. We'll need to gather 2-6 more pieces of wood in the pig zone by the end of turn 11, 10 pieces in the zone east of the pig zone (MushPig zone?) by the end of turn 13, and 0-4 more pieces in that same zone by the end of turn 17.

Quick Plan for building the 3 roads: (Having Hyde build the quarry instead of Dod is optional, but having Hyde doing it instead of Dod gets us a couple more stone. )
Turn 8: Hyde and Dod both use 4 actions mining stone. Dod uses single free build action to put 13th stone in road.
Turn 9: Hyde and Dod both use single action mining stone. (This should leave a single stone left in the third rock.) (If Eric gathered less than 5 wood in pig zone combined in last turn and last turn, Jordan puts 2 wood in Hyde's cart. If Eric gathered at least 5, Hyde picks up those 2 pieces in Pig zone.) Dod and Hyde then move south with 10 stones between the 2 carts. Dod uses single free build action to put 2 stone from Hyde's cart in road.
Turn 10: Dod uses all 4 normal actions and free build action to put 9 wood in road, finishing it. Leaving his stone behind and taking only 2 wood, Hyde moves east with his cart and banks 1 action. Jordan gathers more wood at home.
Turn 11: Dod uses all 4 normal actions and free build action to put 10 resources* (at least 6 of the 12 resources on this side need to be wood, so we need at least 2 more wood in Pig zone by the end of this turn) in a new road headed east out of the Pig zone. Hyde move south into the stone hex, with his cart. Hyde has 2 wood with him, so he starts to build a quarry in the stone zone with remaining and banked actions. (If Eric or Jordan is in the pig zone and has a banked action left from turn 10, this is the last chance for one of them to move into MushPig and start gathering the 10 wood that needs to be there by the end of turn 13.)
Turn 12: Dod uses single action to put 2 resources in road headed to MushPig. Then Dod moves east and uses free build to place 2 stone in road headed south to Stone zone. Hyde mines 3 stone and finishes building quarry. (2 stone in stone zone.) (If Eric and Jordan are both in the pig zone, this is the last chance for the two of them to move into MushPig and start gathering the 10 wood that needs to be there by the end of turn 13.)
Turn 13: Dod uses all 4 normal actions and free build action to put 10 wood in road headed into stone zone. (If less than 6 stone was used in the road from pig to mushpig, remainder is left here.) Hyde mines 5 stone using quarry. (7 stone in stone zone.)
Turn 14: Dod heads south and uses remaining and banked actions to place 4 stone in road. Hyde mines 5 stone using quarry. (12-4(8) stone in stone zone.)
Turn 15: Dod uses all 4 normal actions and free build action to put 9 stone in road, finishing it. Hyde mines 5 stone using quarry. (13-9(4) stone in stone zone.)
Turn 16: Hyde mines 5 stone using quarry. Dod uses quarry and mines 3 stone with 2 actions. (12 stone in stone zone.) Dod and someone (who isn't Hyde) both use 1 action to transport the 12 stone into Mushpig. Dod uses remaining action and free build action to place 4 resources* (up to 4 of the 13 resources on this side may be wood) in the road headed to pig zone.
Turn 17: Dod uses all 4 normal actions and free build action to place last 9 resources in road, finishing the path from our home to our stone supply.

As you can see, the mining and building is on a rather tight schedule, but there is decent leeway for our wood gatherers to do side projects after ensuring they meet quota on turns 11, 13, and 17. I suggest gathering more wood for a tannery, watchtower, lumber mill, or a second granary in mushpig.

Biggest risk is the possibility that an enemy may enter either the MushPig zone or the Stone zone, requiring us to clear them out and likely delaying the whole effort by at least a turn, if not more. Second biggest risk is not having food where we need it. Food is relatively easy to get in either pig or MushPig, but Hyde needs to spend quite a bit of time in the stone zone. If it were any other scout, I would say we could just let his forage ability handle his need for food, but history is not on Hyde's side.
Swodaems

Postby MarbitChow » Wed May 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Swodaems wrote:Of course, I now have a question of why the road rules use the phrase 'the entire construction attempt'. If an enemy does disrupt the work, at any point, do we have to start over?

Please disregard the special notes for road building; they are out-of-date. The updated "enemy disruption" rules solve the general case, and so they'll be used to determine the the success/failure from now on.

The "in progress" road is treated as a structure, so normal rules apply. If there are no friendlies in the zone, an enemy can disassemble the structure, which removes 2 resources per action. Its like building in reverse and twice as fast; there's a 1 in 3 chance of reclaiming each resource removed this way, and thus a 2 in 3 chance that each resource is lost.

If there are friendlies in the zone, you cause all of their non-combat actions to fail, just as they do yours. The enemy may be able to disrupt the work using demolition, however, if they have access to that skill. (Demolition is essentially a fast disassemble with no resource recovery possible, and is a combat action.)

Also, I mentioned eating in combat before, but not with the force of a rules update. I'll clarify it now.

Eating is considered a combat action. It can be done while under attack (since it is a form of healing).
The consumed food must be readily available (claimed/in a container/handed to you by another player/lying on the ground).
Communal resources that are stored in a structure are not available during combat.
Equilateratoria is now underway. New players are welcome to join at any time! (Rules)
MarbitChow

Postby turbler » Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Well... it seems my services aren't needed for a few turns. With any luck, I can stay here 'til the road's done.
I'll Gather Wood x4, and skip rations.
turbler

Postby MarbitChow » Wed May 22, 2013 10:11 pm

turbler wrote:Well... it seems my services aren't needed for a few turns. With any luck, I can stay here 'til the road's done.
You can gather wood x4 and still spend the 2 free actions using the Carpentry Workshop crafting items if you'd like to.
MarbitChow

Postby turbler » Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh? Well... I'll craft a Wooden Shield and Spear, unless somebody else would like something else crafted, in which case I'll craft that.
Question: Can we break down crafted items into their base components?
turbler

Postby MarbitChow » Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 pm

turbler wrote:Question: Can we break down crafted items into their base components?
Typically not. However, it's possible that simpler items might be required to craft advanced items, like a wooden shield being necessary for an iron/steel shield.
MarbitChow

Postby WhirdCheese » Thu May 23, 2013 2:54 am

George hopes a cart shows up in this hex soon

Kick hostile pig to death (x?) Work on road (x4-?) free eat
Last edited by WhirdCheese on Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhirdCheese

Postby MarbitChow » Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 am

Summary of actions:
WhirdCheese (George) : (free) eat, Build road (3 actions), Bank 1 action
0beron (Arthemy) : (free) forage / eat, Calm hostile (4 actions)
LTDave (Eric) : Move N (3 actions), eat, (free) eat
ETheBoyce (Texas) : (free) forage / eat, Gather mushroom (1 action), Move E (3 actions)
Werebiscuit (Hyde) : (free) forage / eat, Gather stone (4 actions)
Swodaems (Dod) : (free) eat, Gather stone (4 actions), (free) Build road (1 action)
Cnor (Katara) : (Default) Meditate (shrine) (4 actions), fast
turbler (Jordan) : (free) eat, Gather wood (4 actions), (free) Craft Spear (1 action), (free) Craft Shield (1 action)

---

Let me know if there are any last minute changes or corrections.
MarbitChow

Postby John Mandrake » Thu May 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Can I join this game?
John Mandrake

Postby 0beron » Thu May 23, 2013 1:53 pm

John Mandrake wrote:Can I join this game?

Marbit welcomes new players at any time, just look back towards the beginning to see the creation rules, as well as what unit types we have already. Then post your character, and wait for Marbit's acknowledgement.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby John Mandrake » Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm

I think I will play as "Raithar," a Warrior/Metallurgist.
John Mandrake

Postby 0beron » Thu May 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Awesome! We need more fighter type units anyway, and we don't have a Metallurgist yet :)
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby John Mandrake » Thu May 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah, it looks like a good synergy by itself as well- I'll be able to improve my own combat skills as well as everyone elses'.
John Mandrake

Postby MarbitChow » Thu May 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Welcome, John Mandrake. Your character will appear at the end of this turn, and will be able to declare actions starting in the next round.
MarbitChow

Postby Swodaems » Thu May 23, 2013 3:36 pm

turbler wrote:Well... it seems my services aren't needed for a few turns. With any luck, I can stay here 'til the road's done.
Given that Eric appears to still have orders to head back home this turn, we may need you or him to head down to the pig zone next turn.

I've put together 2 different plans that can gather the wood needed for the roads in time for Dod to have it when he needs it according to the building plan I provided above: one using a single forester to gather all the wood needed, and one using both. Both plans are procrastination based, so the wood gathering happens at the last minute.

Road wood gathering plan for one forester: (based on current orders that will leave both Eric and Jordan at home at the end of the current turn: 8.)
Turn 9: The two excess pieces of wood gathered by Jordan in Turn 8 go into Hyde's cart. Either Forester (to be called 'EF' for rest of plan) moves south to Pig zone and gathers one wood. Other Forester does whatever.
Turn 10: EF gathers 1-3 wood and banks action.
Turn 11: EF travels east and gathers 2 wood using banked action. (Actually, if EF carries a piece of wood with him, we can avoid any banked action confusion.)
Turn 12: EF gathers 4 more wood.
Turn 13: EF gathers 4 more wood.
Turns 14-17: EF gathers 2-4 more wood

Plan for two foresters:
Turns 9&10: Both foresters do whatever they desire. (except create hostiles)
Turn 11: Both Foresters move to or stay in Pig zone to gather 2-6 wood between them. (If both foresters were to move to Pig in 9 and to MushPig in Turn 10, they will both need to spend 3 actions heading back to Pig and ) Both must end turn in Pig.
Turn 12: Both Foresters move east to MushPig and gather 1 wood each.
Turn 13: Both Foresters gather 4 wood each, bringing Mushpig total to 10.
Turn 14-17: 4 more wood gathered in Mushpig.

WhirdCheese wrote:George hopes a cart shows up in this hex soon

Bank one action work on road x3

You may want to reserve some actions to deal with the pig Eric angered. If he doesn't finish it before leaving the zone, it may attack you. In fact, your build actions may fail due to the presence of a hostile Pig. (If that is true, my turn 9 free build action will suffer the same fate if piggy isn't dealt with.)

Actually, I now have a food plan that should help keep everyone fed. At the very least, no one should be at risk of death by starvation.

Turn 8 or 9: George finishes off wounded piggy and hopefully creates enough bacon that supply lasts until it can be eaten in turn 11, when Dod will need 1 piece. Everyone who starts at home in turn 9 eats there before moving south to pig.
Turn 10: George moves East and gathers mushrooms, Hyde follows and eats.
Turn 11: George gathers at least 1 fresh piece of mushroom for Hyde. Hyde eats either a slightly old or fresh mushroom now and has a fresh one for him to carry with him, (along with the 2 wood in his cart,) and eat during turn 12 in Stone zone.
Turn 12: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, Dod, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. Hyde eats carried mushroom.
Turn 13: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, Dod, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. Hyde does his only forage check. (At least the only one he needs to pass in order to not lose 3 hits.)
Turn 14: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. Places 4 fresh mushroom in Dod's cart. Dod and Hyde eat from Dod's cart upon Dod's arrival in Stone zone.
Turn 15: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. Dod and Hyde eat last 2 mushrooms from Dod's cart. Road from Stone to MushPig finishes.
Turn 16: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, Dod, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. George or someone else in MushPig walks 2 fresh mushrooms to Hyde. Same person brings back a cart of stone to MushPig.
Turn 17: George uses mushroom to feeds himself, Dod, foresters and anyone else in MushPig. Hyde eats mushroom that was left in Stone zone from last turn. Road finishes. Path from Home to Stone zone complete.

The problem with this plan is that George is undoubtedly going to find himself with spare actions he can't use on useful food gathering (due to lack of a granary in MushPig) or leatherworking (due to lack of a tannery in MushPig). I suggest that he helps with the wood gathering. Another option is for George to work on building a tower during that time. It's possible that 2 stone will be left over from Dod's cart from the home zone and the Foresters can gather the extra wood needed in MushPig. There will excess stone gathered before it is needed to finish the last road, so the loss of 2 stone won't matter.

Conversely, it may be possible to have the foresters take over for George in the food plan for turns 14-17. It wouldn't be as efficient, but they could do it.

MarbitChow wrote:The "in progress" road is treated as a structure, so normal rules apply. If there are no friendlies in the zone, an enemy can disassemble the structure, which removes 2 resources per action. Its like building in reverse and twice as fast; there's a 1 in 3 chance of reclaiming each resource removed this way, and thus a 2 in 3 chance that each resource is lost.
Are "finished" roads immune from disassembling?

John Mandrake wrote:I think I will play as "Raithar," a Warrior/Metallurgist.
Please be warned that it may be a while before we are able to build you a suitable furnace or forge. We're in the middle of a plan to build a series of roads and that takes priority. It appears that the furnace would quickly find itself hindered by the cost of transporting resources without roads. "Dod unlocks Furnace - Converts 1 Ore + 2 Wood into 1 Iron Bar (Requires 4 actions) 2x2, 12 Stone, 1 User" Fortunately, in the meantime, we can equip you with a spear and shield, and you can train your warrior skills at the training dummy.
Swodaems

Postby MarbitChow » Thu May 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Swodaems wrote: Are "finished" roads immune from disassembling?
No. However, while many structures are non-functional as soon as they start being disassembled, roads will degrade. A road that is between 50% and 99% assembled will allow you to cross with 2 actions instead of 1. Once it's under 50% assembled, it's back up to 3 actions. Once assembled, the road is made up of 25 resources over 2 zones - the individual resources used to assemble it aren't preserved. An enemy can choose to disassemble 13 pieces from either zone, so a road in an unprotected zone can be rendered completely non-functional from just one side.

Also, you can restore partially-disassembled structures to full by restoring the lost resources, so you can repair damaged roads.
MarbitChow

Postby MarbitChow » Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Raithar appears by the summoning stone, drawn to this realm in the same manner as the rest of you.
Eric discovers that the pig does not follow him when he begins to flee. Instead, it starts to forage for food, and by the end of the turn it is fully healed.
Arthemy dishes out mystical calm, but is feeling considerably worse by the end of the turn. He eyes Texas' mushroom hungrily.

Map:

Turn Actions:
Spoiler: show
Initiative

Arthemy vs. Orb... thingies (One, Two, Five) : Initiative!
Arthemy: 4 <- Wins
Orb: 2

WhirdCheese (George) : (free) eat, Build road (3 actions), Bank 1 action
0beron (Arthemy) : (free) forage / eat, Calm hostile (4 actions)
LTDave (Eric) : Move N (3 actions), eat, (free) eat
ETheBoyce (Texas) : (free) forage / eat, Gather mushroom (1 action), Move E (3 actions)
Werebiscuit (Hyde) : (free) forage / eat, Gather stone (4 actions)
Swodaems (Dod) : (free) eat, Gather stone (4 actions), (free) Build road (1 action)
Cnor (Katara) : (Default) Meditate (shrine) (4 actions), fast
turbler (Jordan) : (free) eat, Gather wood (4 actions), (free-structure) Craft Spear (1 action), (free-structure) Craft Shield (1 action)
John Mandrake (Raithar) : appears by the summoning stone!

Results:
Combat

Arthemy Calms One. (1 action)
One is Calmed. Arthemy feels like he's getting better at being a Mystic (1 hostile calm action)

Two: Off 5 vs. Arthemy: Def 5
Two hits! Arthemy loses 1 hit. (9 of 10 Hits)

Five: Off 5 vs. Arthemy: Def 5
Five hits! Arthemy loses 1 hit. (8 of 10 Hits)

Arthemy Calms Two. (1 action)
Two is Calmed. Arthemy feels like he's getting better at being a Mystic (2 hostile calm actions)

One: Attempts to Break Calm
One remains Calmed.

Five: Off 5 vs. Arthemy: Def 5
Five hits! Arthemy loses 1 hit. (7 of 10 Hits)

Arthemy Calms Five. (1 action)
Five is Calmed. Arthemy feels like he's getting better at being a Mystic (3 hostile calm actions)

One remains Calmed.

Two: Attempts to Break Calm
Two remains Calmed.

Arthemy Calms Three. (1 action)
Three is Calmed. Arthemy feels like he's getting better at being a Mystic (4 hostile calm actions)

One remains Calmed.

Two: Attempts to Break Calm
Two remains Calmed.

Five: Attempts to Break Calm
Five remains Calmed.

Non-Combat

WhirdCheese (George) : (free) eat, Build road (3 actions), Bank 1 action. (Personal food stock -1. Mushroom decays -1)
0beron (Arthemy) : Arthemy is unable to eat. Arthemy loses 3 Hits. (4 of 10 Hits)
LTDave (Eric) : Eric gains 5 Hits. (10 of 10 Hits) (A1 Granary -2)
ETheBoyce (Texas) : Forage Succeeds! Texas gains 1 mushroom.
Werebiscuit (Hyde) : Forage Succeeds! Hyde gains 4 stone. Hyde feels like he's getting better at being a Miner (19 stone-gathering actions in Level 2) (A1 Stone supply -2.67)
Swodaems (Dod) : Dod gains 4 stone. Dod feels like he's getting better at being a Miner (4 stone-gathering actions in Level 2) (A1 Stone supply -2.67, A1 Granary -1)
Cnor (Katara) : Katara meditaes (4 actions) Katara feels like she's getting better at being a Mystic (13 meditation actions) DING! She has!
Katara gains Mystic Level 2.
Katara gains Paralyze : Spend 1 action and paralyze a target. Target cannot attack until paralysis is broken, even if attacked. Casting Cost: 2 Hits.
(A1 Granary -1)
turbler (Jordan) : (free) eat, Gather wood (4 actions), (free) Craft Spear (1 action), (free) Craft Shield (1 action) Jordan feels like he's getting better at being a Forester (5 wood craft actions in Level 2; 11 wood gathering actions in Level 2) (A1 Granary -1, Wood supply -4)

Communal Resources (home zone):
Wood : 0 (existing) + 4 (new) - 2 (craft/build) = 2 remaining (Wood supply -4)
Stone : 1.67 (existing) + 8 (new) - 1 (build) = 8.67 remaining (Stone supply -5.33)
Food (mushroom) : 16 (existing) - 5 (eaten) = 11 remaining
2 Carts, 1 Spear, 1 Shield

Communal Resources (pig zone):
Wood : 13 (existing) - 1 (build) = 12 remaining
Animal Skin : 1 remaining
Bone : 2 remaining
Young pig grows up.

Eric moves North
Texas moves East

Players
WhirdCheese : "George" the Leatherworker / Farmer 2 [Craft Leather, Gather Food, Enhanced Farming, +1 Gather Food Action] Offense 5 / Defense 5 / Hits 10 of 10
    3 food-gathering actions in Level 2

0beron : "Arthemy" the Mystic / Scout [Calm, Forage] Offense 5 / Defense 5 / Hits 5 of 10
    1 creature-calming action, 4 hostile calming actions; 2 zones revealed

LTDave : "Eric" the Hunter / Forester 2 [+1 Off/+1 Def, Gather Wood, Craft Wood Items/Weapons] Offense 6 / Defense 6 / Hits 5 of 10
    4 combat actions, 11 wood-gathering actions

ETheBoyce : "Texas" the Warrior / Scout [+2 Off/+2 Def, Forage] Offense 7 / Defense 7 / Hits 10 of 10
    Equipped: Wooden Spear
    2 zones revealed; 4 combat Actions, 1 Training Action
Werebiscuit : "Hyde Goseek" the Scout / Miner 2 [Forage, Gather Stone Block, Enhanced Mining, Sense Ore] Offense 5 / Defense 5 / Hits 10 of 10
    7 stone-gathering actions in Level 2

Swodaems : "Dod" the Miner 2 / Stonemason 2 [Gather Stone Block, Fast Construction, +1 Build Action, Knowledge - Intermediate Structures, Enhanced Mining, Sense Ore] Offense 5 / Defense 5 / Hits 10 of 10
    4 stone-gathering actions in Level 2, 3 build action in Level 2

Cnor: "Katara" the Mystic 2 / Hunter [Calm, +1 Off/+1 Def, NEW Paralyze ] Offense 6 / Defense 6 / Hits 10 of 10
    Equipped: Wooden Staff
    1 meditation action in Level 2

turbler: "Jordan" the Leatherworker / Forester 2 [Craft Leather, Gather Wood, Craft Wood Items/Weapons] Offense 5 / Defense 5 / Hits 10 of 10
    2 wood craft actions in Level 2

John Mandrake: "Raithar" the Warrior / Metallurgist [+2 Off/+2 Def, Craft Iron Bar] Offense 7 / Defense 7 / Hits 10 of 10

Zones:
(Edit: 2 wood resources are not shown in the above image, but should be there.)

As always, let me know if any corrections are required.

(Bag icon originated from http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/, which I recommend checking out.)
Last edited by MarbitChow on Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
MarbitChow

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games