Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Erfgame 3 (CLOSED) - Rules and Discussion

Postby Kaed » Fri May 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Exate has the Arkenpail, which allows him to perform the amazing feat of transporting liquids an unlimited number up hexes.

It can also function as a helmet, but like the Dish's long distance linking, this causes all of it's other functions to fail temporarily.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Exate » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Kaed wrote:Look out everyone, Exate's coming for you.

There will be no negotiations.
Look, Kaed, I don't know why you think that "Bow before your rightful Ruler, the great and magnanimous Sultan Shahryar, destined leader of Erfworld and favored scion of the Titans, or be destroyed" isn't a form of negotiation. It's a clear and unmistakable diplomatic opening, laying out my side's reasonable requests and giving fair warning of the consequences should those requests be denied. This sort of the thing is the foundation of proper civilized expansion.

Kaed wrote:Exate has the Arkenpail
And stop giving away all my best tricks!
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 pm

My apologies for my insolence, mighty Sultan.

Perhaps you could favor this humble Titan with side actions, though..
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:49 am

I feel like I have a lot of enemies now. I need a friend. Won't someone be my friend?
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Lord of Monies wrote:I feel like I have a lot of enemies now. I need a friend. Won't someone be my friend?

It's all up to you now, dog. Put up your manners and maybe you'll get a friend.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm

I have decided to do something a little silly and unexpected as I feel the scenario and the game calls for it. Kaed, prepare to have a field day.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby 0beron » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 pm

*sits waiting patiently while others do their assorted antics* At this rate I'm almost hoping I DON'T meet you guys, y'all take so long as is, I can hardly imagine how sluggish you'll be when large-scale strategy is required.....
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm

You shall not wait long, for the antics in question are more directly concerning you than you realize...
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 am

I dunno about everyone else, but my problem is I've had a delayed start compared to everyone else so I'm just now getting into all the early stuff of building myself up now. That, and several other worries Daphnes has to contend with make each turn pretty damn busy. I'd like to think come large-scale I'll be more prepared and it comes down to moving units and hearing reports in order to continue with best results.

Hmm, actually that sounds like it would take an age too. Better make sure the combat is decisive then.
Lord of Monies

Postby Exate » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Sultan Shahryar, the bold and adventurous rightful leader of all, has on this most auspicious of turns discovered the very edge of the world itself. In his wisdom and generosity, that which lies past it will be reserved for the Titans, until such day that all Erfworld lies under his benevolent reign and the minds and magics of every city and hex can be turned to the task of moving past this seemingly impassible barrier to seek the myriad wonders which doubtless await beyond.

Lord of Monies wrote:I feel like I have a lot of enemies now. I need a friend. Won't someone be my friend?
You would be welcomed and celebrated as a worthy vassal, were you to kneel before the Grand and Most Beneficent Sultan Shahryar and pledge him your loyalty until the day- may it never come- on which you croak nobly in his service.
Exate

Postby Lord of Monies » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

That sounds like a very noble thing for me to do indeed. Unfortunately Daphnes, most humble of Kings, has already pledged his loyalty and service to the Titans and to Fate. He is as much their Tool as any of the other Arkentools. Be aware that if the purpose of the Titans' tools is impeded, then Fate shall intercede. If it means I fall, so be it. If it means you fall, so be it.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Gosh, monies. With a sales technique like that, you should be selling time shares. No down you'll leave her aswoon
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah, I was going back and forth with myself about whether to go for broke or not. I'm just glad it didn't make things worse.

That, and I wanted to see if I could set some kind of record by going up 3 levels of city in 3 turns. That would have been so awesome.
Lord of Monies

Postby Kaed » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

... I think I'm missing some information. Did someone forget to update me
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Not on my end, but I see a post without you in, so yeah.
Lord of Monies

Postby 0beron » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Oops my bad.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 pm

All hail Daphnes, the Panhandler King
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Exate » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Kaed wrote:Exateeee when are you going to progress your tuuurn
After I finish writing a few more paragraphs into this PM.

Also, we have our own game thread for relentless badgering; we don't need that one. Just sayin'.
Exate

Postby Sir Shadow » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Lol, yea badger your players in your own space! :P
Demon Lord Etna wrote:Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny."
Sir Shadow

Location: When you reach the border of hell, turn right. Can't miss me.

Postby LTDave » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 pm

How big is this map? I'm guessing pretty big.
LTDave

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games