Demon Lord Etna wrote:Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny."
Vehicles are created using Fabrication, and may be made self-propelling by a Turnamancer. If not self-propelling, they may be pulled by a Mount. Mounts may pull a number of Passengers equal to twice the number of Riders they could normally carry. When created, the crafter must specify whether the Vehicle is land-based or water-based. A Vehicle must be crafted/enhanced all in one continuous process, with the end stats declared at the start of construction. Once it is complete, the Vehicle may never be altered further.
A Vehicle may be crafted for 4 Loose Materials, and has the following basic stats:
It can be enhanced with Fabrication as follows:
- 10/0/5/0, Single Passenger
Casters can further enhance the Vehicle as follows:
- +2 Loose Materials/additional Passenger
- +4 Loose Materials gains +10 Hits, +5 Def
(Only self-propelled Vehicles can gain specials)
- +5 Juice/2 Move (Turnamancy)
- Flight: 40 Juice (Wierdomancy)
- Terrain Capability: 20 Juice (Turnamancy)
- Burrowing: 40 Juice (Turnamancy)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests