Peace On Erf (CLOSED)

Your new games, homebrews, mods and ideas. Forum games go here.

Re: Peace On Erf (CLOSED)

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Wow, that's an impressive bit of art. I've been considering doing little drawings of my own to go with my actions. Nothing nearly so detailed (Not that I could manage it if I wanted), but just for fun and to work on my limited art skills a bit.
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby LTDave » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 pm

I second the wow. That is really cool. Like cool cool.

Good job.
LTDave

Postby Kaed » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks guys, I'm fond of it too.

I feel some sympathy for my players now. Being a player and having to wait so long for my titan to do something is agonizing to say the least it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and I start losing my grip on SANITY and thates never a pretty picture no sir
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Lord of Monies » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:06 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I welcome the periods of inactivity now and then as when you are posting, I tend to obsess over the game a bit so nice to have a break. That, and you without fail make me at least a little paranoid of what happens any time I see I have a new message.
With the dawning of each new day, my evil machinations inch me closer to world domination. And also breakfast.
Lord of Monies

Postby Sir Shadow » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 pm

Well, I can say with 100% certainty all of you will receive updates in the next 36 hours, as tomorrow is my first day off in 8 days :P

EDIT: except Kaed
Demon Lord Etna wrote:Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny."
Sir Shadow

Location: When you reach the border of hell, turn right. Can't miss me.

Postby Kaed » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 am

I KEEL YOU AND YOU FAMILY RAUUGH
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby WhirdCheese » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:32 pm

So... I'm back. I'll be working on getting a reply sent off in a moment.
WhirdCheese

Postby Kaed » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Truly my ruler is benevolent beyond compare. He faced a position where he would have been well within rights to disband, but decided not to.
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Exate » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Kaed wrote:Truly my ruler is benevolent beyond compare. He faced a position where he would have been well within rights to disband, but decided not to.
Has anyone yet disbanded a unit in any of these games, ever?
Exate
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!
Tool + YOTD + Erfabet + Pins Supporter!

Postby 0beron » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Victoria in Erfgame 3 has certainly come close...some days are better than others...
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Sir Shadow » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Kaed wrote:Truly my ruler is benevolent beyond compare. He faced a position where he would have been well within rights to disband, but decided not to.
<_< Yea... you're going to want to get those units with simple Turnamancy sooner rather than later.
Demon Lord Etna wrote:Looks like I have to resort to the politician's golden rule: "If they can't prove it, deny, deny, deny."
Sir Shadow

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Who knew my simple thinkamancers would be having such a strong effect on Kaed's unit's Loyalty already ;)
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Drazel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 am

Hey,

I've been reading through the rules for these games, as well as these threads over the last few days, and I was wondering if there'd be any chance of getting involved in this one if there are participants beginning to lag behind. :)
Drazel

Postby 0beron » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 am

Drazel wrote:I've been reading through the rules for these games, as well as these threads over the last few days, and I was wondering if there'd be any chance of getting involved in this one if there are participants beginning to lag behind. :)

Speaking from my own experience, Titans are reluctant to kick players out for lagging...personally I've actually never seen it done. After like a month of not even logging into the site, Kaed has kicked some of his players before, but that seems unlikely since the 3 players in it now are very dedicated.
Currently I don't believe there are any games open under the Erfgame Rules, however GWvsJohn is starting a game using some other rules that might be of interest. I haven't read the base rules for it, but it sounds like he plans to blend in some Erfgame style mechanics as well, so it's worth a look if you're interested. Erf-lantis Thread here.
"I'm afraid I don't understand. And also afraid that I do."
GJC wrote:Two guys with basically the same name in a discussion about a character getting cloned.
There's gotta be a good joke in here somewhere.
0beron
YOTD + Pins Supporter!
YOTD + Pins Supporter!

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Hmm, did you get my last reply, or did the forums eat it again?
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Kaed » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 pm

This game appears to be stagnating :C
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Taikei no Yuurei » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Well, Shadow is still around, he just posed over on DotT. Still, much easier to be playing in a game than to be running one I'd imagine.
Taikei no Yuurei
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

Postby Sir Shadow » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Yea, sorry guys, I've been a little preoccupied.

I recently found out, about a week and a half ago, that the store I work at is closing. They would like to transfer me, but there are no stores with open positions nearby, and I don't exactly make enough to move any time soon considering I'm stuck in a lease. So I've been just been doing a lot of running around as I try to figure out my next steps.
Sir Shadow

Postby RandomWombat » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:05 am

I hope everything goes well. I know how difficult it is to find stable employment.
RandomWombat

Postby Kaed » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 am

Aetheria politics is so fun :D
Kaed
Erfabet Supporter!
Erfabet Supporter!

PreviousNext

Return to Your Games