Proposed Canon
Jetstone is a side in Erfworld that has existed for at least 80,000 turns. It was, until recently, ruled by King Slately, until he was killed by Parson of Gobwin Knob. Jetstone's current ruler is King Tramennis. At the moment, he has no Heir. A new Heir was to be popped in 16 turns, in 91 AW, but the fall of the city of Spacerock terminated that process.
During the Battle for Gobwin Knob, its troops were led by Prince Ansom, then Chief Warlord and heir to the throne: Prince Ansom was killed during parley by the Twoll Bogroll. He was the first unit to be decrypted by Chief Croakamancer Wanda of Gobwin Knob.
- Dhrystone - Level 5
- Jetstone - Original and current Capital
- Pantstown - Level 1
Jetstone is described as having three level 5 cities in First Intermission 40, of which one is Dhrystone and another is the Capital Spacerock. Jetstone also still controls the Capital site upon which the city of Jetstone was built and the Side of Jetstone founded.
 Former Cities
- Orgchart - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Brookstone (presumably) - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Progrock (presumably) - Lost to Gobwin Knob.
- Spacerock - Previous Capital, lost to Gobwin Knob.
 Former Characters
- King Flintlock the Voluble - Ruler, King, lived eighty thousand turns ago, long dead
- King Headboard - Ruler, King, croaked at Sharonstone long ago.
- King Slately - Ruler, King, the original croaked by archons and the ditto croaked by a red dwagon.
- Prince Ansom - Former Chief Warlord and Heir (croaked), decrypted and part of the Gobwin Knob Side before his capture by Jillian of Faq.
- Prince Ossomer - former Chief Warlord, briefly decrypted and part of the Gobwin Knob Side before turning back to Jetstone and facing his final destruction.
- Adam Antium - Warlord, croaked by arrows in the atrium, decrypted by Wanda.
- Duke Lacrosse - Warlord, croaked by the decrypted Adam Antium in the dungeon, decrypted by Wanda, presumed destroyed.
- Sir Webinar - croaked Warlord, uncroaked by Wanda, and destroyed by Archons.
- Dora - croaked Warlord, uncroaked by Wanda, and destroyed by Archons.
- Artemis - Warlord, croaked by Captain Archer, specializing in archery herself. Decrypted in the Magic Kingdom by Wanda.
- Prince Forthewin - Former Heir, croaked prior to Ansom becoming heir.
- Downer, Warlord, croaked by Captain Archer. Decrypted in the Magic Kingdom by Wanda.
- Holly Shortcake - Dollamancer, fell a long time ago trying to deliver a shipment of Battle Bears.
- Ace Hardware - Dollamancer, fell in final moments of the Battle of Spacerock. Decrypted by Wanda.
- Count Topotato - Warlord, idiot, sold to Haggar on the cheap, subsequently drowned.
 Current Characters
- King Tramennis - older brother of Prince Ossomer, was named Chief Warlord after Ossomer and Heir, both on the day he became King.
- Cubbins - Hat Magician
- Pierce - Healomancer
- Lloyd - Dittomancer
- Captain Price
- Miranda Wright - Warlord
- Lilith - Decrypted Archon, Prisoner
- Forest units
- Flying units
- Animated Units
Livery worn by infantry and warlords is yellow-brown (light brown shirts and pants with yellow armor) with the Jetstone insignia (a radish) on the chest.
Main article: Erfworld Geography
 Real World References
The name "Jetstone" seems to be a portmanteau of the names of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons The Jetsons and The Flintstones. King Slately's name is an amalgamation of the names of the bosses on the two shows, Mr. Spacely (Jetsons) and Mr. Slate (Flintstones). The capital, Spacerock, is named according to the themes on the two shows, and may be an amalgamation of the workplaces of the two main characters -- Fred Flintstone's the Slate Rock and Gravel Company with George Jetson's Spacely Space Sprockets. (Fred lived in Bedrock, but George lived in Orbit City.)
In Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures, the titular hero was once sucked into mashups of other cartoons, including "The Jetstones". He was subjected to an endless, maddening theme song that introduced every member of the cast.
The radishes that are the symbol of Jetstone are reminiscent of those from Super Mario Brothers 2.