Proposed Canon
Erfworlders possess the basic 5 senses humans have (sight, touch, hearing, smell, taste). But many others also exist. These include:
- Ruler sense, a form of natural thinkamancy that allows a ruler to determine the status of all their units.
- Chief Warlord sense, which enables the Chief Warlord to detect the stats of their cities and detect if enemy units enter it.
- Intuition, a subconscious awareness of a unit's own Fate.
- A caster's magical sense. This allows a caster to evaluate what a magic item or scroll does. Casters also have additional special senses relating to their discipline, including:
- A croakamancer's ability to sense dead bodies and their status.
- A date-a-mancer's ability to evaluate the numbers lying behind relationships.
- A dirtamancer's ability to sense the earth in deep, primal ways, and know the layout of the terrain.
- A florist's ability to sense life auras.
- A foolamancer's ability to see what another unit sees, including hallucinations.
- A predictamancer's ability to intuit near-term outcomes.
- A signamancer's ability to determine the deeper meaning behind a symbol.
- A thinkamancer's ability to directly to sense g-strings, as well as the status of every unit in a given hex.
And many more that cannot even be described to anyone other than a Thinkamancer.