If FoxMUD's colors are purple and pink, couldn't we rule out Scarlet as their Warlord? -- Auguststorm1945
- No, there are troops in RCC that wears the same livery as Scarlet (red and orange).Erf-b1-p126 and Erf-b1-p128 -- Muzzafar 05:27, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry for the typo. "couldn't we rule out Scarlet as Not being a FoxMUD warlord? -- Auguststorm1945
- Yes, I edited that out. She is either Unaroyal, Hobbittm or (maybe though unlikely) Sofa King. -- Muzzafar 07:49, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
I wonder if we should give a name to dark skinned chick in blue livery? -- Muzzafar 12:41, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Where did the Scarlet name comes from? Ideally, there should be a link to a first post. I searched the OOTI forum and couldn't find anything, I think it might have a limit to how far back it will search though. As for the blue warlord, maybe run a thread for suggestion and then a poll, or just call her 'blue warlord' and a redirect can be used later if the name is discovered/decided. --Raphfrk 12:57, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Does it matter? It fits.--Xewleer
- Well a wiki is supposed to contain lots of useless information like that :) --Raphfrk 00:12, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
(I would submit that all troops that are under a certain side all wear the same livery, casters and some warlords excepted. Thusly, She cannot be FoxMUD. Hobbittm has one of the smallest groups, 141. BUT because of her closeness to Ansom, (She quietly mourns him, and picks up the arkenpliers) and due to Unaroyal's major contribution of troops, which is barely below the marbits, I would submit, definitively, that she is Unaroyal. But to be clearer...
All others are accounted for by a warlord, except for Hobbitm, which is less committed than Unaroyal, thusly, would not have a prestigious position like she had. Ansom's 'inner circle' for this war seems to be:Vinny, Jillian, Webinar, Tarfu, Duke Nozzel, The blue armored woman, 'Scarlet' and the Superfluous Elf, as well as an unknown Marbit commander sometimes seen at the table (this isn't in any real order). While we have not seen everyone that is a commander. It makes a great deal of sense to give a top command position to someone who is commanding maybe a fourth of their troops, if not more?!
Apologies for the length:Xewleer )
I agree that Scarlet is most likely Unaroyal, though Hobbittm's small numbers might be explained as being seige-heavy, for instance - the other smaller groups all seem to have specialists of some kind (Charlescomm, Transylvito, Foxmud). Hobbittm IS represented at the table (either Scarlet or blue lady). Alternatively a great leader might head a small, elite force.
That she picks up leadership does not indicate she is from the largest side... that would have placed a lesser Sofa King warlord in the position. It only means she si the most respected Warlord, not the warlord with the most troops. So she could come from either Unaroyal or Hobbittm. If Vinny were there, do you think he wuldn't have become the next leader, despite having only bats? He was Ansom's right hand, and that had nothing to do with numbers or commitment of the side, only commitment of the man, and Vinny was very commited. --Kreistor 02:57, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
While it may seem unlikely, the only other semi-reasonable possibilities are that the Blue Warlord is Duke Nozzle's underling in Sofa King (Horribly unlikely) or is the representative of FoxMud instead (almost as unlikely). Mine & other's arguments also on the Blue Warlord page. -- Commander I. Heartly Noah (blue confirmed Hobbittm)
 Faction Unaroyal
Muzzafar edited the Faction to Unaroyal, but never cited evidence... and disappeared. Noah and I got wondering where that came from. Noah contacted Rob and got confirmation to move it to Prop C last night. So, no, we don't have any proof we can show you, but Rob will swing by when he can and move it to Canon. It's accurate and substantiated as best we can right now. --Kreistor 15:51, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
 Decrypted Scarlet at the Battle of the Expository Bridge?
Pure speculation (and I'm going to put it on the page as such), but I was wondering: does anyone else think the redheaded warlord riding the blue dwagon in pages 7, 8 and 9 might be a decrypted Scarlet? Discuss. --MisterB777 18:18, 30 November 2009 (UTC) (confirmed)