Book 1 Print Discrepancies
|Oh dear, it seems this article isn't up to scratch and could use some improvement. You can help Erfwiki by .|
There are a large number of errors and changes that have appeared in the print edition of Book 1. This page will attempt to list all such differences. Most of the changes are small dialog alterations. Most were intentional. Page numbers here refer to the page numbers in the print version.
Make sure to check the talk page before editing.
- Panel 3 - The word "exactly" was added to Wanda's second line: "Why exactly are you standing in the courtyard, holding a parasol painted with a bullseye?"
- Panel 2 - The "SWEEP" sound effect has been made slightly transparent and reshaped.
- Panel 3 - Wanda's first line, "Yes, Lord.", was removed.
- Panel 4 - The word "Just" was added to Stanley's third line: "Just pick the most handsome and dashing one left and make him a Warlord."
- Panel 5 - The word "officer" was removed from Stanley's first line: "Are you refusing an order?"
- Panel 6 - The number 11 has been written with letters instead of digits. in Wanda's second line: "We once held eleven cities."
- Panel 8 - Wanda's first line, "Yes.", was removed.
- Panel 8 - The phrase "at this point" was removed from Wanda's fourth line:
- Panel 3 - The word "Prince" was added to Wanda's second line: "If the city falls, Prince Ansom will seize the treasury."
- Panel 9 - Stanley's first line was changed to: "Go ahead and buy this spell for the 350,000."
- Panel 10 - The three "step" sound effects were removed.
- Panel 7 - The horn sound effects have been altered.
- Panel 1 - Ansom's last line was changed to: "We'll move forward as a column at that time."
- Panel 2 - Ansom's first line was changed to: "You'll have your gwiffons, plus orlies, doombats, and unipegataurs to protect our flanks from flying attacks."
- Panel 2 - Ansom's last line was changed to: "We should be able to fight our way in to Gobwin Knob without any major losses."
- Panel 3 - Ansom's first line was changed to: "...No."
- Panel 3 - The "s" on the end of "Lookamancers" was removed from Jillian's second line: "Because you have no Lookamancer."
- Panel 3 - Ansom's last line was changed to: "Our forward intelligence is not what we would like it to be, admittedly."
- Panel 6 - Ansom's second line was changed to: "I'll send Vinny Doombats."
- Panel 8 - Ansom's first line was changed to: "At least take a flight of orlies along."
- Panel 11 - The "F"s at the beginning of the croaking sound effects were removed.
- Panel 14 - The "F" at the beginning of the croak sound effect was removed.