Revision as of 05:55, 29 June 2011 by 18.104.22.168
Like a Carny it may be they take non-carnies as stooges or suckers to be played, that is, as pawns and lied to as required to get Fate to play out as they will. After all, who but a master cheater, would claim to be able to cheat Fate itself.
- Possibly the Fate magic behind the Arkenhammer.
- May reduce enemy abilities, similar to how carnival games are 'fixed' to be disproportionately difficult.
- May have minor abilities of other schools, which would explain why the Arkenhammer has so many different and wild abilities.
- May involve taming of wild units, which would correspond to the Arkenhammer, like in a circus carnival.
- May involve mesmerizing the enemy with flashy production values, if Carnymancy was the extra element in the Vanna "Wheel of Fortune" linked Turnamancy spell. Since carnivals involve fooling the "townies", are there links to Foolamancy?
- Being in the Fate axis, could involve the alteration of cause and effect, totally redefining the show.