Dollamancy is one of the three disciplines of the Magic class Spookism; it is aligned with the axis of Fate.Erf-b1-p038a
- Can create non-living Units, including:
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, or Raiment (clothes).
- Heal cloth golems and perhaps other created units.
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Possibly involved in the creation of Cloth Golems
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy. Allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units.