- Make a new section for each question
- Once your question has been answered, delete the section
- Only delete sections you made
- For questions relating to the story, try the other Questions page or the ErfWorld forum.
 Translation of erfworld
As i had seen from the forum there some people from other countries, like germany in my case, since i must admit that i don't get every joke, a translation would be great. It could be made here in the wiki parallel to the annotations. And as there could work more than one person on this the translation should be appreciating in the end. Unwanted or is this something to work on?
- I'll see if Erfworld is avaliable in other languages. I don't think it is. If you can work on a German translation, that would be great! Be sure to make an account if you plan on doing lots of work. Miment 22:48, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
 E-mail verification
- Oops, I had not tried the gmail.com address, and it worked. So maybe the warning about @hotmail should also mention @aol.com–Dan Hoeytalk 22:15, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
I've been considering ways of checking consistency, e.g. that the panel-by-panel annotations have the same footnotes as the page-by-page footnotes. To do this right, I'd want to download wikitext of the annotations pages. Is there a way to do this?–Dan Hoeytalk 22:12, 21 December 2009 (UTC)