(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 03:53, 16 October 2009
Currently page are sorted into one of 74 Categories
- Without knowing the wiki's contents well it can be difficult to get a sense of what's here.
- There is no intuitive path from the main page to most the contents, without being specifically aware of the contents already
- Categories are uncategorized. The Categories page has too many entires for easy browsing.
- Tree System
- The main page would be the root
- Each page about something general would point have links to things more specific. i.e. Main page ->mechanics -> magic -> thinkamancy -> thinkagram
- Redundant trees could be added for multiple paradigms.