- Communication between Eyebook holders
- Store information like a Journal or Klog
- Can be resized to match the size of the user
- Does not need to be written in; the user need only subvocalize to use it.
Charlie, who holds the Arkendish, is able to communicate through the Eyebook to Parson,Erf-b1-p100 but presumably without an Eyebook of his own. This may be due to the Arkendish's ability to provide an attuned user with "unmatched" Thinkamancy, or an even more dangerous ability of the Arkendish to hack into presumed secure Thinkamancy-based communications. He may also have been able to create an Eyebook equivalent by hiring casters from the Magic Kingdom.
- Interface could possibly be user-modded, including changes in username and alert sounds.
- Usernames appear to be restricted to 11 alphanumeric characters or less.
- Sound effects resemble classic Windows and Mac default sounds.
Real World References
Eyebook is a homophone to iBook making it a reference to a line of Apple products such as the iPod, iPhone, and of course the iBook.
All of the eyebook update notification sounds are old Classic Mac OS system sounds:
Interestingly, Charlie's sound effect is not a Mac sound; its the "tada" sound from Windows, which might be a joke on the fact that he's not supposed to be part of the network.