(Difference between revisions)
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
#A flying owl unit which communicates via chatspeak. Named for the "
#A flying owl unit which communicates via chatspeak. Named for the "" sound they make as they fly.
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
# [http://www.erfworld.com/wiki/index.php/Plot_Summary#Book_1:_The_Battle_for_Gobwin_Knob ]
Revision as of 22:41, 20 October 2009
A glossary is a list of definitions for words.
- Powerful flying unit with natural Thinkamancy powers.
- An artifact of great power. There are currently four known Arkentools.
- Used in place of swear words, particularly those used by Parson.
- Cloth Golem
- A large heavy unit, often shaped like a stuffed animal.
- Erfworld's version of "kill"
- Branch of magic used to, among other things, re-animate croaked units.
- Branch of magic dealing with the movement of earth. Can create and heal certain types of golems.
- A creature that resembles the mythical dragons of Earth.
- A method of instant messaging, whereby subvocalized words between two users appear in a book.
- A magic item created via eyemancy.
- Branch of magic used to, among other things, create illusions and otherwise conceal reality.
- a gelatin based flying creature. Used as a mount in erfworld similar to griffins in fantasy books and games.
- A large, powerful unit.
- A specific measure of terrain contained within a hexagonal border which composes erfworld. Depending on the type of terrain, a variable amount of move is consumed upon entering the hex. It has also been implied that each hex has its own timeline.
- The amount of hexes which a unit can travel in a turn, depending on the type of terrain which makes up the hex.
- A flying owl unit which communicates via chatspeak. Named for the "O'rly" sound they make as they fly.
- Erfworld equivalent to birth. Erfworlders pop in their most mature state and do not show signs of aging.
- A unit of currency used in the Magic Kingdom
- Erfworld unit of currency.
- A pink lizard heavy mount, used primarily by Jetstone.
- A Spider-like heavy unit, used primarily by Gowbin Knob.
- A formation of units within a hex that share bonuses. Stacks receive a bonus for every unit in the stack up to eight.
- Food which pops for Parson at the beginning of each turn. Each meal contains some useful information about Erfworld.
- A heavy unit which looks like a partially transparent animal.
- The period of time in which a side's units can move.
- To change sides or abandon one's side.
- A unit which has been reanimated, has no free will and decays over a series of turns.