Revision as of 23:29, 17 November 2011 by 184.108.40.206
- Shift odds in one's favor.
- According to Clay Dice, Luckamancy "steals Numbers from the world". That is, it improves the "rolls" of the boosted Units while reducing unboosted Units' rolls, the average odds (Mathamancy) staying the same.
- Mathamancers can be paired with Luckamancers to predict the crucial battles and then tilt them to produce a favorable outcome.Erf-b1-p054
- Parson claimed to have tried to cast Luckamancy Erf-b1-p129 before sending on Bogroll on a special mission, but he stated that he failed. This may have been meant metaphorically.
- Could a Luckamancer assist in item creation and possibly make it better than it would normally be?
- It can also be possible that the involvement of a Luckamancer might make the linking and unlinking of casters easier.