Revision as of 20:09, 30 November 2011 by GRuban
- Shift odds in one's favor.
- According to Clay Dice, Luckamancy "steals Numbers from the world". That is, it improves the "rolls" of the boosted Units while reducing unboosted Units' rolls, the average odds (Mathamancy) staying the same.
- Units, battles, and sides can be boosted. Units are the easiest. Sides are the hardest.
- Mathamancers can be paired with Luckamancers to predict the crucial battles and then tilt them to produce a favorable outcome.Erf-b1-p054
- Parson claimed to have tried to cast Luckamancy Erf-b1-p129 before sending on Bogroll on a special mission, but he stated that he failed. This may have been meant metaphorically.
- Contrariwise, presumably Parson's dose of Luckamancy stole numbers from other Gobwin Knob units, contributing to their demises — including that of Bogroll.
- Could a Luckamancer assist in item creation and possibly make it better than it would normally be?
- The involvement of a Luckamancer conceivably might make the linking and unlinking of casters easier.