Known Moves & Comparisons
- 56+ - Dwagons of a certain level and/or typeErf-b1-p046a
- <56 - Dwagons (unclear if this is their total move or they had spent some)
- 52 - Jillian Zamussels' best Gwiffon
- 44 - Orlies
- 24+ - Charlie's Archons, some Gwiffons - likely significantly more, as they had already moved some hexes on a scouting mission
- 22 - Vinny's Doombats
- 8 - Jack Snipe
- 0 - Garrison units, like Bogroll, have a Move of 0 and therefore cannot leave their home city's hex.
Siege engines and other slow units would take "five or more" turns to reach Gobwin KnobErf-b1-p021a as of Gobwin Knob's Turn 3. If the distance to Gobwin Knob from the Coalition's starting point was in the realm of 25 hexes, that would put their movement in the 4-6 range, which seems about right when compared to Jack Snipe's move.