Revision as of 01:30, 3 May 2009 by R3u
What follows is a list of prices and values that have been mentioned in the comic, ordered by value:
- The spell to summon Parson cost a total of 500,000 Shmuckers; 150,000 for the casting and support plan, 350,000 (which is all that Stanley would pay) for the spell itself. Stanley considered this an outrageous sum, and the larger figure was literally Gobwin Knob's entire treasury at the start of the comic.
- Charlie tried to charge Don King 250,000 per turn to ally himself with Transylvito in order to ambush Stanley on his way to Faq. The price was high, and designed to make Don King reluctant to pay.
- Jillian argues that 2,500 Shmuckers for Charlie's Thinkagram are far from a "nominal" fee as advertised by one of the Archons. Webinar mentions that the fee is "for two-way".
- Jillian mentions that her Thinkagram to Ansom (apparently a service provided by an Archon) cost her 1700 Shmuckers, which was almost her entire purse.
- Parson's upkeep is "over 1,000 Shmuckers per turn". Stanley seems to regard this as annoyingly expensive, but not utterly outrageous.