(Difference between revisions)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 18:53, 10 July 2009
|Three Titans of Ark, enormous godlike beings that look a lot like Elvis Presley, are wandering around in a field of mist. One of them is putting the finishing touches on a mountain jutting out of the fog. Overhead, a green dwagon is dwarfed by the mass of the Titans.|||
Narrator: It's the little things which make a difference sometimes.
PART I: The Battle for Gobwin Knob
|A closeup of the hem of one of the Titans' capes. A red gem, one of many studding the cape like rhinestones, falls loose and drops into the mist.|||
|Narrator: Ages ago, when the Titans of Ark forged Erfworld, they left behind one extra gem, buried deep in the Minty Mountains.|||
|In a dark cave, a cute little pink marbit, carrying a shovel and wearing a yellow hardhat and worker's coveralls, discovers the titanic shining gem.|||
Marbit: Ohhhhh...Narrator: And so the Marbits could afford one extra squad of axemen.
|An overhead view of a pitched battle. In the lower left, a sea of black Spidews rushes forward, while a wedge of pink Marbit axemen move towards them from the right. Another Marbit squad can be seen off the top of the panel. A small figure can just barely be seen riding a Spidew at the from of the line.|||
|Narrator: At the Battle of Warchalking, the axemen breached the flank of Stanley the Plaid's Spidew troops at a critical moment.|||
|A Marbit axeman leaps into the air and plunges its axe into a Spidew's head.|||
- ^ Introduction: The Titans of Ark are seen for the first time. They are indeed titanic, standing taller than the mountains, and resemble Elvis Presley as he appeared in his late gaudy period.
- ^ Introduction: A dwagon is seen for the first time.
- ^ This license permits others to make use of the published content, within certain restrictions. The following is a brief description of the license terms (for more detail, consult the authors' guidelines and the Creative Commons web site).:
- Attribution (give credit to the source and authors)
- NonCommercial (the authors retain control of any commercial use of the material)
- ShareAlike (derivative works may be created, subject to the above terms).
- ^ The name "Minty Mountains" parodies the "Misty Mountains" of J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
- ^ Introduction: A Marbit is seen for the first time, and Marbit axemen are mentioned for the first time.
- ^ The Marbit's hard hat looks like Met from Mega Man.
- ^ Introduction: Combat is seen for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Spidews are seen for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Stanley is mentioned for the first time.TBFGK Panels: Introducing Units