Thinkamancy is one of the three disciplines of the Magic class Eyemancy; it is aligned with the axis of Fate.Erf-b1-p038a Spells of this Discipline normally involve influencing the mind or actions of a target.
- Maggie: an adept-class Thinkamancer in service to Gobwin Knob
- Bunny: in service to Transylvito
- Carl Sagan-like Thinkamancer in the Magic Kingdom
- Suggestion SpellsErf-b1-p084
- Merging the minds of casters together into a "psychological alloy" or gestalt with the Thinkamancer, allowing the casting of Spells uncastable by singular CastersErf-b1-p054
- Protecting oneself from the effects of breaking a long term mind-affecting spell
- Thinkagrams: long-ranged communication
- Can assist with or accelerate the healing of some forms of mental damage that are the results of Thinkamancy.Erf-b1-p084.
- Can increase the efficiency of a Unit's thought processes. Erf-b1-p104.
- Can use minor combat/stunning spells. Erf-b1-p133
- Don King can use his thinkamancer to see through bat units eyes across an indefinite distance. This is apparently a stronger version of the natural Thinkamancy version.
- Mastermind (See Book 2, Text Update 013)
Maggie indicated experienced Warlords can use natural thinkamancy to telepathically convey battle orders to units on the field.
More thinkamancers have been shown than any other type of caster. Some have speculated this may indicate they have the highest probability of being popped randomly amongst the casters or some method is used to try and increase the chance. The former would fit in with the suggestion that overlords or rulers can subconsciously control when and what sort of casters are popped.